- OTT effectiveness can be measured.by Allison Gibson on March 20, 2023 at 3:08 pm
How often do you ask someone, “What’s a good show you are binge watching right now?” or “I need a good new show to watch?” Probably a lot nowadays. Over the past few years, the rise of OTT (Over-The-Top) services The post OTT effectiveness can be measured. appeared first on Vici Media.
- Are You Using a List to Target Consumers?by Katie Pray on March 14, 2023 at 3:26 pm
You make one for the week, you make one for grocery shopping, you make one for going on vacation, and you even make one for the big guy in red to check over in December, and he does that twice. The post Are You Using a List to Target Consumers? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Influencer Marketing for Social Mirror Adsby Greg Swiszcz on March 8, 2023 at 1:32 am
In today’s world, digital marketing has become a crucial aspect of every business. With social media personalities on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube becoming increasingly popular, businesses have started to shift their focus toward influencer marketing. Influencer marketing has The post Influencer Marketing for Social Mirror Ads appeared first on Vici Media.
- The Evolution of Display Advertisingby Greg Swiszcz on February 11, 2023 at 6:19 pm
Digital Display advertising refers to the promotion of products or services through display ads on digital platforms such as websites or mobile apps. Over the past two decades, digital display advertising has revolutionized the way businesses reach their target audiences The post The Evolution of Display Advertising appeared first on Vici Media.
- Are You Advertising During The Super Bowl?by Katie Pray on February 8, 2023 at 4:27 pm
I grew up in Syracuse, New York which is known for two things: snow and Syracuse University sports. While most people are familiar with the longtime Syracuse basketball head coach, Jim Boeheim, but my favorite thing about Syracuse University is The post Are You Advertising During The Super Bowl? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Sporting Event Success Story: Professional Soccer Team Dominates Ticket Sales with Digital!by Allison Gibson on January 25, 2023 at 2:30 pm
A professional soccer team needed to boost Season tickets for their upcoming season as well as single game ticket sales throughout the year. Digital Strategy: Our client is a professional soccer team that hosts over 30 games a year at The post Sporting Event Success Story: Professional Soccer Team Dominates Ticket Sales with Digital! appeared first on Vici Media.
- Should You Advertise During Your Slow Season?by Katie Pray on January 17, 2023 at 3:55 pm
How are you doing with your New Year’s Resolution? Have you skipped the gym already? Have you polished off that bag of Cheetos all by yourself? Have you already thrown out your 40oz Stanley mug because carrying around 40oz of The post Should You Advertise During Your Slow Season? appeared first on Vici Media.
- What Digital Products Are Businesses Using To Promote Their Business?by Greg Swiszcz on January 12, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Looking at the entire landscape of digital advertising, there is a plethora of digital products out there. Here at Vici, we have a wheel that we introduce businesses to that incorporates 14 top level products, with lots of elements within The post What Digital Products Are Businesses Using To Promote Their Business? appeared first on Vici Media.
- The Future of Cookie-less Technology brought to you by ChatGPTby Allison Gibson on January 6, 2023 at 7:03 pm
ChatGPT is the new AI writing tool that is sweeping the Internet and potentially putting copywriters out to pasture and making non-writers look like geniuses. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chatgpt-for-google/jgjaeacdkonaoafenlfkkkmbaopkbilf What Is ChatGPT? ChatGPT is a large language model The post The Future of Cookie-less Technology brought to you by ChatGPT appeared first on Vici Media.
- What Were the Most Popular Verticals in 2022?by Katie Pray on December 21, 2022 at 4:36 pm
December is always the month where we reflect on the last 12 months and see how we grew and what we can do to move forward. Personally, I like to see what technology thinks of how I lived my last The post What Were the Most Popular Verticals in 2022? appeared first on Vici Media.
- What Digital Products Work Best for Colleges and Universities?by Greg Swiszcz on December 14, 2022 at 8:28 pm
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve seen a surge in spending for colleges and universities. At first, a lot of campuses started to promote their online classes. Since then, online classes are still a topic for discussion. But now, we also The post What Digital Products Work Best for Colleges and Universities? appeared first on Vici Media.
- A safer way to advertise with Twitterby Allison Gibson on December 12, 2022 at 2:37 pm
Twitter safety is all the buzz right now and advertisers are jumping ship. Should you? Twitter has historically been an advertising giant with over $4B in ad revenues last year. Top advertisers on Twitter have included big names like Anheuser-Busch, The post A safer way to advertise with Twitter appeared first on Vici Media.
- Is Your Google Business Profile Updated?by Katie Pray on November 22, 2022 at 6:32 pm
You probably don’t even know it, but you have most likely experienced the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon. What is that exactly? It’s a frequency illusion and it occurs when something you’ve just noticed starts to pop up everywhere. For example, if you The post Is Your Google Business Profile Updated? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Digital Trends 2023by Allison Gibson on November 18, 2022 at 9:25 pm
In the age of digital, it is crazy to think that just a mere 30 years ago as it seems like yesterday, when the first website on the World Wide Web was launched there were hardly any online users. And The post Digital Trends 2023 appeared first on Vici Media.