- Are You Following the Proper Steps to Close Digital Sales?by Katie Pray on August 2, 2022 at 5:20 pm
ABC is an acronym for a lot of things. If you’re learning CPR, they teach you ABC to look for Airway, Breathing, and Circulation. If you’re a parent, ABC could mean “Another Blowout Coming”. In the broadcasting world, ABC stands The post Are You Following the Proper Steps to Close Digital Sales? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Getting Started with Google Business Profile: Your Ultimate Guideby Greg Swiszcz on June 21, 2022 at 5:33 pm
Your Google Business Profile allows business owners to have more control over the information which Google displays about businesses when it populates Search results pages and Google Maps. This used to be called Google My Business but has since been The post Getting Started with Google Business Profile: Your Ultimate Guide appeared first on Vici Media.
- Health & Wellness & Digitalby Allison Gibson on June 1, 2022 at 6:31 pm
When the pandemic hit in early 2020, I do not think anyone had any idea how it would impact our daily lives. Work environments changed, school dynamics changed and the world of 6 feet of separation changed every industry, especially the The post Health & Wellness & Digital appeared first on Vici Media.
- Do You Know How to Speak Digital?by Katie Pray on May 23, 2022 at 3:51 pm
It’s one of my favorite episodes of Friends; The One Where Everybody Finds Out. Monica and Chandler are dating, and Joey is the only one that knows but Rachel and Phoebe eventually find out, except Monica and Chandler don’t know The post Do You Know How to Speak Digital? appeared first on Vici Media.
- How Are You Overcoming Digital Objections?by Katie Pray on April 25, 2022 at 11:56 pm
Being in sales can really make you relate to the life of a toddler in the sense that they are constantly told “no”. For example, when my three-year-old wants to wear shorts but it’s snowing outside, he hears “no”. When The post How Are You Overcoming Digital Objections? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Why is Live Chat an Important Part of a Digital Campaign?by Greg Swiszcz on April 19, 2022 at 9:52 pm
There are very few cities in the world that never sleep. New York City and Las Vegas are the two here in the United States that come to mind. And while I’m based out of Las Vegas, I do have The post Why is Live Chat an Important Part of a Digital Campaign? appeared first on Vici Media.
- What are Google Image Extensions?by Allison Gibson on April 14, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Move over Google Text Ads, PPC just got a lot more visual! Now introducing Google Image Extensions! Tada! What used to be a somewhat boring text ad on the Google Search Engine Results page, The post What are Google Image Extensions? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Are You Using “Free Money” to Help Pay for Your Advertising?by Katie Pray on April 4, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Love makes the world go around, right? Sure it does, but so does money, and Jerry Maguire said it best; “Show me the money!” What could possibly be better than money? How about free money! In the advertising world, that The post Are You Using “Free Money” to Help Pay for Your Advertising? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Can Digital be Used for Marijuana Campaigns?by Katie Pray on March 16, 2022 at 2:33 am
Yes, it CANnabis! Cannabis is a budding industry and is really starting to grow like a weed as more states start to legalize recreational use of marijuana. Support for legal marijuana is at an all-time high (no pun intended) of The post Can Digital be Used for Marijuana Campaigns? appeared first on Vici Media.
- What Digital Products work best for Banks and Credit Unions?by Greg Swiszcz on March 14, 2022 at 6:51 pm
Banking. So many choices to choose from. Do you go with a private bank or credit union? Or do you go with one of the big players with locations all over the country? Now, there are even online banks. How The post What Digital Products work best for Banks and Credit Unions? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Using digital advertising for political campaignsby Greg Swiszcz on February 25, 2022 at 8:16 pm
The votes were out and now they’re in! No matter what party you represent, your goal is to win the election. Digital Advertising is capable of aiding in your soon to be victory. In fact, in 2020, online spending captured The post Using digital advertising for political campaigns appeared first on Vici Media.
- What Goes Into An SEO Campaign?by Katie Pray on February 16, 2022 at 2:41 pm
It’s crazy to think that you can have a full-blown conversation these days with just letters. Have we come that lazy that we can’t type out “by the way” and instead just type BTW? The answer, sadly, is yes. When The post What Goes Into An SEO Campaign? appeared first on Vici Media.
- How can I use Social Media Stories to promote my business?by Greg Swiszcz on February 14, 2022 at 11:56 pm
Storytelling, one of society’s greatest tools in sharing the narrative that you want people to understand, has changed a lot since the days of fireside chats and Shakespearean stages. If fact, stories in general have, in my opinion, been lost The post How can I use Social Media Stories to promote my business? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Facebook is making more Chhhhhhangesby Allison Gibson on January 28, 2022 at 4:11 pm
Facebook has made a whole slew of new updates. Lucky for you, Vici is giving you the latest and greatest information and how this can impact campaigns and Facebook moving forward. First things first, Facebook and connected entities like Instgram The post Facebook is making more Chhhhhhanges appeared first on Vici Media.