- Is Your Google Business Profile Updated?by Katie Pray on November 22, 2022 at 6:32 pm
You probably don’t even know it, but you have most likely experienced the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon. What is that exactly? It’s a frequency illusion and it occurs when something you’ve just noticed starts to pop up everywhere. For example, if you The post Is Your Google Business Profile Updated? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Digital Trends 2023by Allison Gibson on November 18, 2022 at 9:25 pm
In the age of digital, it is crazy to think that just a mere 30 years ago as it seems like yesterday, when the first website on the World Wide Web was launched there were hardly any online users. And The post Digital Trends 2023 appeared first on Vici Media.
- Where should I spend my Digital Advertising dollars in 2023?by Greg Swiszcz on November 16, 2022 at 4:38 pm
As the holidays come into view on the calendar, so do the budget meetings, review meetings, and strategy planning for the upcoming year. A question that we get asked quite often is “How much should I invest into digital advertising The post Where should I spend my Digital Advertising dollars in 2023? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Introduction of Social Mirror OTT Adsby Greg Swiszcz on October 24, 2022 at 3:54 pm
As technology advances, so does the need for creativity. When you can advance both at the same time, that puts you ahead of your competition. That is what we do. We always Beta Test new and innovative technologies to keep The post Introduction of Social Mirror OTT Ads appeared first on Vici Media.
- How Does Amazon Know So Much About You?by Katie Pray on October 24, 2022 at 2:49 pm
I have always been a pretty neat, clean, and tidy person. I don’t like clutter, I like seeing the lines on the carpet from a vacuum in a room, and everything (and I mean everything) has a place. Well, having The post How Does Amazon Know So Much About You? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Introducing the Insights Report for Consumers and Businessesby Allison Gibson on October 3, 2022 at 7:50 pm
Ever want to be a mind reader? Be in a crowded room and read the thoughts and interests of those around you? Or even in a restaurant and wondering what the other guests are talking about or into? Now it The post Introducing the Insights Report for Consumers and Businesses appeared first on Vici Media.
- How Are You Engaging With Consumers on Your Website?by Katie Pray on September 23, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Let’s play a game where you guess what generation I am classified from clues that I give you. First clue is that I am in bed every night at 8:30pm. Second clue is that I don’t have a TikTok account. The post How Are You Engaging With Consumers on Your Website? appeared first on Vici Media.
- How to Use Digital Advertising During the Holiday Seasonby Greg Swiszcz on September 21, 2022 at 1:32 am
Turkey Trots, Macy Day Parade, Black Friday, Menorahs, Hanukkah, Santa Claus, Tree Lightings, and New Year’s! Throw in a few other days like Columbus Day and Veterans Day and you have a whole lot of celebrating being done over the The post How to Use Digital Advertising During the Holiday Season appeared first on Vici Media.
- How to Create Compelling Online Videosby Allison Gibson on September 9, 2022 at 4:41 pm
Video is Hot Hot Hot and stats prove that it is in high demand by digital users. User-generated and professional videos increase brand engagement by 28%. Particularly millennials trust user-generated content and video twice as much. And 80% would rather The post How to Create Compelling Online Videos appeared first on Vici Media.
- How do Clients use Digital Advertising in October?by Greg Swiszcz on August 30, 2022 at 11:02 pm
The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte debuts today, August 30, 2022. Yes, there’s a feeling in the air with marketers, that October is right around the corner. That means pumpkin-spiced everything. Walks to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. A high The post How do Clients use Digital Advertising in October? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Are You Investing in Digital this Political Season?by Katie Pray on August 30, 2022 at 6:20 pm
The “ber” months are approaching quickly and that means cooler weather, reasons to eat a lot of pie, and everyone’s favorite- political season. That’s right, political season is already ramping up and we are seeing and hearing ads for all The post Are You Investing in Digital this Political Season? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Are You Following the Proper Steps to Close Digital Sales?by Katie Pray on August 2, 2022 at 5:20 pm
ABC is an acronym for a lot of things. If you’re learning CPR, they teach you ABC to look for Airway, Breathing, and Circulation. If you’re a parent, ABC could mean “Another Blowout Coming”. In the broadcasting world, ABC stands The post Are You Following the Proper Steps to Close Digital Sales? appeared first on Vici Media.
- Getting Started with Google Business Profile: Your Ultimate Guideby Greg Swiszcz on June 21, 2022 at 5:33 pm
Your Google Business Profile allows business owners to have more control over the information which Google displays about businesses when it populates Search results pages and Google Maps. This used to be called Google My Business but has since been The post Getting Started with Google Business Profile: Your Ultimate Guide appeared first on Vici Media.
- Health & Wellness & Digitalby Allison Gibson on June 1, 2022 at 6:31 pm
When the pandemic hit in early 2020, I do not think anyone had any idea how it would impact our daily lives. Work environments changed, school dynamics changed and the world of 6 feet of separation changed every industry, especially the The post Health & Wellness & Digital appeared first on Vici Media.